Your Association is changing …
because the needs and expectations of your membership are changing …
… and you are an actor to make this happen as:
# Chairman or member of governing body?
# the Secretary General?
# a section head or officer?
# a proactive member?
You now want to take steps to audit your membership to establish their priorities, or launch programs to address findings from a survey done.
However you face some obstacles you must overcome …
- Priorities of newer members versus long established members
- Awareness of past failed attempts to revisit your "offering to members"
- Leadership & Vision or Consensus is lacking
- Fear that your funding will be put in jeopardy if a new paradigm is adopted and implemented
- Survey your Membership and key Stakeholders – including those who fund you
- Synthesize & analyze Survey findings
- Draft action plans & programs to address key priorities
- Define with you how to staff each transformation program to ensure convergence and consensus of you members and stakeholders
- Support implementation of transformation programs in a supporting mode aiming to establish program autonomy and Eukalypton withdrawal ASAP
on in a well-defined & agreed project management mode.
is deliver on your objectives and ASAP to work ourselves out of the job you give us.
Eukalypton does not offer classic products or consulting services, I aim to provide support to empower my customers and make them autonomous. This may not be what’s most business-smart, but I think you’ll agree it’s what you want and is also somewhat distinctive.